Firefox-CI & Taskcluster#
community instance is operated by the Taskcluster team. It acts as a
reference instance and primarily provides CI for projects that are adjacent to,
but not strictly owned by MoCo.
firefox-ci instance is operated by Release Engineering. It provides CI
for most MoCo products (including Firefox) and supporting repos.
This section goes into some detail on core Taskcluster concepts, as well as Firefox-CI specific extensions that underpin Mozilla’s CI.
- How Tasks are Triggered
- Rerun vs Retrigger
- Intermittent tests in treeherder: retrigger
- Broken Pull Request tasks: rerun
- Broken release tasks: rerun
- Testing scriptworker pools outside of the release: retrigger (force)
- Notarization poller timeouts: rerun (force)
- Release tasks with broken dependencies: cancel + rerun
- Deadline-exceeded leaf node release tasks